The concept that programming is something that you need special education to do is not right. It is something that is promoted by the priesthood.
— Chuck Moore, inventor of forth
- Code Log: In which I explore retroforth
- Code Log: In which we split a string with retroforth
- A quick and dirty intro to the .pbm file format, uses retroforth.
- pforth, a solid ANSI forth system.
- retroforth, a teeny tiny forth system implemented on its own bespoke virtual machine.
- uf, a forth system for uxn.
- mako, a fantasy console and forth system.
- Dusk OS, a forth system that includes a vim-like editor and a working c compiler written in forth! A companion project of Collapse OS.
- Pocket Forth¸ a system for classic mac.
- Implementing forth in 40 lines of lua
- Starting forth, by Leo Brodie
- Forth tutorial
- Introduction to thoughtful programming and the forth philosophy
- Simple forth
- Forth: The programming language that writes itself